RPB Z4 15-019-21-FR PAPR RESPIRATOR WELDING KIT WITH SHOULDER CAPE

  • Lightweight design.
  • Fitted with large ADF lens with optical quality rating of 1.1.1.1 with the 4th “1”.
  • Flip-up weld visor for optimum vision during grinding.
  • Adjustable air flow via the dual air distribution system.
  • Dual air distribution system delivers 75% to your breathe zone via a multi-directional outlet and the remaining 25% is directed over the grinding visor to prevent fogging.
  • Fitted with the Comfort-Link padding system which is easily adjustable and evenly distributes the weight of the respirator across your head.

Product Number: 24501921 Categories: , ,